SARS COV 2
ΗΕΑLTH & SAFETY MEASURES
In compliance to the National Health & Safety protocols and new Greek legislation and in order to avoid the spread of COVID-19, in our hotel all measures have been taken to offer you a safe and a relaxing stay. Enhanced health & safety training programs for all our employees have been organized. We have adapted our daily operation as follows:
- Rigorous cleaning schedule of all public areas, restaurant, bar, pool and elevator.
- Frequent disinfection of all high contact surfaces.
- Compliance with measures to avoid transmission of SARS-CoV-2 by staff and guests. Personal Protective Equipment to be worn by all employees throughout the hotel. (PPE)
- Provision of PPE if requested by the guests
- Contactless payment is available in all our departments
- Check-in/check-out hours have been changed. Check-in after 16.00 and check-out before 11.00!
Mobile check-in process is now available. We encourage our guests to ask for personal preferences of service at the time of reservation for minimizing physical interaction in our hotel.
- Daily cleaning in the rooms. It is recommended that guests ventilate their room daily.
- Providing hand sanitizer at the entrance of the buffet and control by the staff that it is used by the customers
- Systematic monitoring of the water hygiene in our pool. The operation of the pool and the area will be controlled in terms of the number of bathers as well as the use of umbrellas and chairs.
- If a guest is not feeling well, please inform a staff member, remain in the room and do not circulate in public areas.
- Guests are required to undergo a medical examination if necessary.
- Staff and management have defined an action plan in the event of a suspected or confirmed incident with COVID-19.